We are always looking for a few good team members…
Our team members all share responsibility for the safety and quality of public and private skating sessions as well as other public and private events. We have a variety of jobs (some with overlapping duties) that may include supervision of skaters, maintaining the cleanliness of our facility, distribution and organization of the skate rental booth, music booth duties plus a variety of other food service, maintenance, office, admissions and customer service assignments.
Desired Employee Characteristics:
- Professional appearance.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Dedication to the highest level of guest service.
- Sufficient skating skills to adequately patrol rink (a plus but not required for all employees).
- Ability to work productively without constant supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Servicing guests in a friendly and courteous way.
- Supervise and maintain control of skaters.
- Assure that all skaters experience an enjoyable time.
- Maintain and issue rental skate inventory, keep familiar with sizes and location, keep laces tucked inside skates when on racks, inspect skates when returned, notify manager when skate repairs are needed.
- Check for proper fitting skates, provide limited assistance to beginning skaters, maintain safe skating speeds, inform skaters of rink rules as needed and respond to fallen skaters as quickly as possible.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the entire facility including skate rental room, lobby, restrooms, exterior and parking lots and all other common areas before, during and after sessions.
Visit our location during weekday office hours to apply or employment and see for yourself why we’re simply the best roller skating facility to work for!
We are always family friendly!