An Adventure for New Skate Families
FAMILY SK8 ADVENTURE SATURDAYS – Every Saturday morning from 10am to 12noon your family can enjoy a morning of Family Fun and learning. This is NOT a skating class OR a normal public session… just a kid friendly music time set aside for parents or guardians to learn the safe ways to get started with session skating for beginners and very young skaters in your family. Beginner friendly games like limbo and slalom cones in the middle. No races – if you can race, you’re definitely ready for any of our other Family Friendly public sessions.
About the Adventure Host
- At least one participant must be a parent or guardian.
- At least one participant must be a kid 12 or under.
- Snack bar, games and concessions are not open.
- Regular, inline or beginner skates are included.
- Free trainer included for young skaters who need one.
- Free admission for parents who walk on the floor, but all family members on skates must pay to skate.
- This is not a class, but a USA Roller Sports Coach and competitive skaters are usually available to help new skaters and parents.
- No special offers or coupons accepted at this session.
$12 per skater
Click to join our Family Sk8 MeetUp Group for additional times and kid friendly events
Have questions about our facility or the attractions we offer? Give us a call at (248) 476-2200!
We are always family friendly!