An Adventure for New Skate Families
FAMILY SK8 ADVENTURE SATURDAYS – Every Saturday morning from 12noon to 2pm in the Summer (10am to 12noon in the Winter) enjoy a morning of Family Fun and learning. This is NOT a skating class OR a normal public session… just a kid friendly music time set aside for parents or guardians to learn the safe ways to get started with session skating for the beginners and very young skaters in the family. Beginner friendly games like limbo and slalom cones in the middle. No races – if you can race, you’re definitely ready for any of our other Family Friendly Winter or Summer Break Skating Sessions.
- At least one participant must be a parent or guardian.
- At least on participant must be a kid.
- Snack bar, games and concessions are not open, but all paid admissions get a small snack.
- Regular, inline or beginner skates are included.
- Free trainer included for young skaters who need one.
- Free admission for parents who walk on the floor, but all skating family members must pay.
- This is not a class, but a USA Roller Sports Coach and competitive skaters are usually available to help new skaters and parents.
- No special offers or coupons accepted at this session.
$10 per skater
Click to join our Family Sk8 MeetUp Group for additional times and kid friendly events
Have questions about our facility or the attractions we offer? Give us a call at (248) 476-2200!
We are always family friendly!